Sunday, October 1, 2017

A Simple Set of Agency Rules

Mission Start!
Between the M-Space campaign I'm running on Wednesdays and the hours I've sunk into XCOM 2: War of the Chosen, I've come up with a simple set of rules for my players to run their Scout agency. This is for sending out fire teams of explorers and troubleshooters to do some side missions while your team does the cool adventuring. Great for frontier exploration campaigns, but you can tweak them to be for scientific research, surveying, and even war and trade. Made with M-Space and Mythras in mind, but I want to make one for Traveller/Cepheus Engine.

The link is here. Tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. We give out affordable with a negotiable repayment period to meet your needs.This offer is for only serious persons who are in need. Our terms are simple and considerate with minimum documentation. Kindly reply to this ad. or Send email Email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com WHATSAPP +918929509036

    ReplyDelete